Relaunching Reading Lists In-Person
This workshop will help academic staff discuss, reflect and act on three core questions:
1. What are reading lists for and who do they serve?
2. What makes a good reading list?
3. How do I build a reading list that supports and engages student learning?
In addition to exploring good practice in reading lists attendees will also be introduced to UON's new reading list system (Leganto). The session will include guidance on system's key features and processes and how to create, manage and share lists effectively and efficiently.
No prior knowledge or experience of using or making reading lists is required.
- Friday, September 2, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- T-Pod C